10 Minute Tip For Busy Equestrian-istas!
Want to know how to grow a long, thick tail on your horse? Here’s a great 10 minute tip.
Actually it’s a 12 minute tip…. but do this little chore once a week and the compliments will come flooding in on your horse’s long, thick beautiful tail! And you can do it for about $5 up front and maybe $.50 a tail washing so it’s great for the budget too!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- water hose
- spray bottle
- cheap hair conditioner
- apple cider vinegar
- husband’s old gnarly sock
- Wash tail with shampoo (gently scrub tail bone)
- Mix half of your spray bottle with cheap conditioner (Suave or similar) and half apple cider vinegar
- Spray mixture through tail
- Braid tail (below the tail bone), snug but not too tight
- Fasten with hair band
- Cut 2 slits into the top of sock so you can tie into braid
- Put tail into sock and tie
- When sock gets nasty and dirty throw it out and start over!
Best if you can wash tail weekly and put back up!
Keep the ends trimmed as tail grows, so tail will get thicker and not just longer! To accelerate growth you can also apply MTG to the tail bone, too much of this on the ends of the tail will make your sock fall off.
Hope this tip on how to grow a long, thick tail helps you!!
Jenny & Kristin
If this tip helped you…
please help spread the word by…
1. hitting the like button and share button
Join our awesome posse of equestrian women!
Check out our member’s area Click here.