It’s what we do right now.
In the last 90 days of 2018
that sets up up for living our dreams in 2019.
If we start January 1st to…
- figure out what we want
- make a plan
- start working with our horses
- get finances straight
- lose the weight
- get in shape
- get organized
- make a schedule
- and on and on
on February 1 we are a month behind!
Let’s do it different this year.
Let’s start now.
We are already into the 100 Day Countdown to the end of the year,
let’s end it
and get through the holidays with ease
Make the rest of the year the best of the year.
And on January 1st when we open our new Equestrian Planners we will already know what the 2019 will bring,
we will have spent 90 days preparing and living with INTENTION.
Instead of starting your new diet,
you will be feeling strong.
If you compete, your horse will be ready for the shows early in the year.
You will feel confident and prepared for the year.
Don’t let another year pass without pursuing your horse goals.
Break through and blaze your own trail,
not only with your horse, but with your life.
How The Challenge Works:
- Sign Up
- If you do not have the Horses-U Live Extraordinary Planner, download the 90 Day Strong Finish Challenge Workbook
- Join our 90 Day Strong Finish private Facebook Group
- Join me Monday, October 1st in the same class for the kickoff
What you will get:
- Quick Monday inspiration via email on Mondays
- Private FaceBook group with fellow members of the challenge
- Accountability to reach your goals. Don’t put this off!
Change is in the air and we are so excited to be a part of this with you!
Let’s get started. [/text_block]
our brand new “Ride Your Wild Life” Course
“The Equestrian’s Secret Guide To Following Your Passion,
Getting Everything Done,
and Still Having Time To Ride Your Horse”
Click YES to add this to your order now for just $37 (reg. price $125)!
(Offer only valid with this order)
Look for your login in your inbox upon purchase completion.[/text_block]
Sign Up Below For Complete Details & Schedule!…
We value your privacy and would never spam you